Dr. Regina Blevins started her career in dentistry in 1980 as a Dental hygiene graduate of C.S. Mott community college. She attended the University of Michigan where she received her degree in dentistry. Her appreciation and love for the fine art of the cosmetic side of dentistry led her to pursue her orthodontic graduate training at the University of Minnesota, where she received her Master of Science and a certificate in orthodontics.
Dr. Blevins enjoys staying up to date on the latest developments in orthodontics by maintaining a rigorous continuing education schedule and by following current orthodontic research. National speaking events on behalf of Invisalign and Aligntech is a passion for Dr. Blevins and has led her to teaching dental students at the University of Minnesota.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Dakota County Study Club
- St. Paul District Dental Society
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists (2013-2014 vice president)
- Minnesota Association of Orthodontists (2014-2015 president)
- #1 Invisalign® Provider in Minnesota
- #1 Invisalign Teen® Provider in the world
- Top 1% Invisalign® Provider in North America
- Diamond Plus Invisalign® Provider
- Damon System Premier Provider
- Align Tech Faculty member
- 3M Dental Advisory Panel
- University of Minnesota Clinical Adjunct Professor
When she is out of the office Dr. Blevins enjoys living an active lifestyle and spending time with her husband Tom and their four children, Noah, Rachel, Lucy, and Will. As a family, they enjoy doing yoga, Taekwondo (Dr. Blevins is a black belt!), and spending time in their backyard cooking, gardening and relaxing. Dr. Blevins is an active member in her church and community and enjoys giving back to those who bring her so much happiness.