For Dr. Donna Stenberg, orthodontics is more than a job; it's a lifestyle. A native of South Minneapolis, she is the daughter of a general dentist; this has lead her to cultivate a life of great appreciation and love for dentistry and orthodontic care. Since 1986, she has enjoyed crafting the smiles of her patients to match their aspirations for a new cosmetic dental image. She understands what a great smile and healthy teeth can do for your quality of life, and she loves being a part of improving her patients' lives through outstanding orthodontic care.
She attended the University of Minnesota where she received her dental degree. She went on to receive her certificate in orthodontics, and a masters degree in orthodontics. She keeps busy, and stays up-to-date on new and global developments that the orthodontic field has to offer through teaching and mentoring her colleagues. In private practice she has collaborated with Minnesota Orthodontics for more than 20 years.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Diplomate American Board of Orthodontics
- Elected Fellow of the American College of Dentists
- Consultant with St. Paul Children’s Hospital Cleft Palate Team
- Member and Past President of the St. Paul District Dental Society
- Member and Past President of the Minnesota Association of Orthodontists
- Member and past Minnesota Dental Association Board of Trustees
- Member and past ADA Council of Dental Education and Licensure
- Visiting Faculty at Spear Education Scottsdale, AZ
In her time off, she stays active with her husband Steve, a retired scientist from 3M. They love to travel and enjoy kayaking, cycling, and going up north to their cabin.